We want to tell you what we're doing, we don't aim to be perfect.
We are aware of our responsibility as a company and as people, of the impact we have on our planet, our team is always eager to learn continuously.
At Corpo Santo Hotel we believe that economic growth and social well-being are intrinsically linked to sustainability.
In this way, and with the objective of promoting the continuous improvement of processes and procedures, the following management principles were assumed:
- The preservation of natural resources;
- The reduction/minimization of waste, residues and pollution resulting from the activity;
- Improving the environmental quality of the activity;
- The development and implementation of action, control and correction/prevention measures to reduce the impact associated with our activity;
- Environmental awareness and awareness of our business partners, employees, customers and the general public;
- Compliance with legislation, regulations and other applicable requirements;
- Periodic review of its environmental performance.